mercredi 3 juillet 2024

Ólafur Arnalds ft. Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir - Particles

 

Here I am

Floating in emerald sea

Keep me dancing

Keep me as still as can be

And I try to keep the balance right

And I try, but it feels like wasted time

 

But these heavy hands

They're pulling me down on my chest

Latching on, coloring all of my flesh

Quietly, you hover over me

And I fight, but it feels like wasted time

Feels like wasted time

 

Say goodnight

I know that I'm swallowed in sea

We collide, colors that devour me

Just say goodnight

I'm already down

And I cry, already down

 

Already down

And I cry, already down

And I try

And I try, but it feels like wasted...

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laisse-moi une petite trace de toi/Leave a trace of your visit, all be it a small one