dimanche 28 janvier 2024

Justin King - Scars

 
It's like I wake up and I feel so alone
It's only me and I'm locked inside this room
I'm feeling lonely and I got nowhere to go
I'm fighting all my demons 
But ain't nobody know
I'm tired of "keep faith!"
I think I need a break
I'm popping Hella Pils 
Taking liquor to the face
I think I'm stuck in my head
'Cause I'm always in a rage
I got scars from the ones who left me
Heart still cold so I feel empty
Do they really love me? 
Will they go, accept me?
I don't real know - someone go and help me
Go and find my way 'cause I'm feeling lost
Looking at the moon, staring at the stars
Don't know where to go, don't know where to cross
I wish I never was
 
Feel like I'm broken, I'm falling apart
Got all of this pain and I got all of these scars
Feel like I'm broken, I'm falling apart
 Got all of this pain and I got all of these scars
 
I feel like there's no one who gets me
Try to be happy but my mind never lets me
Calm down every time it's dark and it's messy
I tell them how I feel but they always correct me
I haven't been the same since a kid - I was thirteen
Hiding all my pain from the people that hurt me
 Anxiety, depression, I don't feel like I'm worthy
So tell me what I did to ever go and deserve me
I wanna feel happy, I wanna feel fine
I wanna feel like I'm not out of my own mind
Some days I wanna live then some days I wanna die
Gave my heart to some people
Got me stabbed with a knife
All the same thing 'cause nothing's working
Ain't a saint, yeah, I'm far from perfect
I'm tryna find my purpose
I just hope it's worth it
 
Feel like I'm broken, I'm falling apart
Got all of this pain and I got all of these scars
I just feel so low and I just feel so lonely
 I just feel so low and I just feel so lonely
 
Feel like I'm broken, I'm falling apart
 Got all of this pain and I got all of these scars
 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire