mardi 26 mars 2024

No Silence - Memories Of You

 
I fucked it up now 
Mistakes I can't undo 
And all I have now 
Are these thoughts of you 
I'm running back now 
Trying to get to you 
But it's too late now 
 
And I've been falling in this cycle 
Always left alone 
Now, feeling so numb 
'Cause you're not here
 
 I close my eyes and now you're gone 
I'm falling apart I know  I hurt you 
I realize now I was wrong
 But all I have now 
Are memories of you
 
I understand now 
The pain I put you through
 I should've backed down 
And put my trust in you 
I feel the guilt now 
Since I abandoned you 
What do I do now? 
 
And I've been falling in this cycle 
Always left alone 
Now, feeling so numb 
'Cause you're not here 
 
 I close my eyes and now you're gone
  I'm falling apart I know I hurt you 
I realize now I was wrong 
But all I have now Are memories of you
 
 I hope in time you know you're missed 
Know that my love for you exists 
I hold on to feel something 
 
Something but this 
 Something but this 
Something but this
 I'm letting go
 I'm letting go 
The memories of you 
 
 Memories of you 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire